If there is one thing that businesses struggle with when it comes to social media it is usually what to post. Scoop.it is a free online app which can help you find great quality content. The app will generate content depending on your interests and the tags you have used in your topic.
To start using scoop.it all you need is a Facebook or Twitter account set up and ready to use, as the site will ask you to login with a choice of one of these two platforms. Once you’re all logged in you can start adding topics and things that interest you into your scoop.it.
When you have added all of the topics you want the app will curate a huge list of articles that you can choose from to either tweet about, post on Facebook or on any of your social media platforms. You can either post is straight away using the app, or schedule it to go out at a later date.
– Scoop it is an excellent app if you’re someone who doesn’t have much time to use social media due to having other priorities.
– You can schedule tweets to go out throughout the week meaning you can spend an hour or so on a Monday scheduling useful and interesting articles to go out a couple of times a day for the week and not have to worry about it.
– Easy to find good, solid content to share with your customers and followers.
– Can post articles instantly from the app to all of your social media platforms with the option of adding your own comments.
– The constant advertisements asking you to upgrade to the paid version of the online app can get a little bit annoying.
– Cannot post to more than two social networking sites if you don’t have the paid version.
Step 1: To add a post the first step is to login to your Personal Facebook as you would usually do.
Step 2: Go to your Business Page once you have logged into your personal account.
Step 3: Once you are on your Business Page select the status option on the main part of the page. This will allow you to enter text, photos, videos and links.
Step 4: Once you have typed in what you want to say or added a link, photo or video you can then post it by clicking ‘post’ at the bottom of the box where you have just written.
Step 5: The post is now on your business page and you will now be able to share this onto your personal Facebook page if you wish to by clicking the share option at the bottom of the post.
Magento Go owners Ebay have decided to shut down the Ecommerce platform after three years of ownership. Ebay purchased Magento Go back in 2011 for an alleged 180 million dollars.
The site that is aimed at smaller online businesses has decided to shut down as they want to focus on their other resources, Magento Enterprise Edition and Magento Community Edition. Magento Go has helped thousands of small to medium sized businesses kick start their online presence and with selling their products and services online. The announcement has received a lot of negative responses due to the fact clients will have to move their sites to another platform.
Users of the service will have received an email informing them that as of February 1st 2015 the platform will no longer exist and will be removed from the web… However the site will still be up and running over the busy holiday and Christmas season which is great for users who have likely already made plans and preparations for this time of year. Magento Go will be providing support up until February 1st 2015, so if you have any questions or concerns regarding this major change then do not hesitate to get into contact with them.
All current users of Magento Go must transfer their site to an alternative platform which will support their Ecommerce site. Your best option is to move your site over to Magento Community Edition, we at Le1 Internet Marketing can help you with this and even do the hard work for you if you’d prefer.